L' aquarium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

L' aquarium

Le forum qui fait des bulles.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
MaartenR
Petit poisson
MaartenR

Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions) Empty
MessageSujet: Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions)   Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions) EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 0:21

Bonjour, je suis etudé francais depuis dix semaine je crois, donc mon francais est terrible. je va parle anglais!
Hey everyone,
I have another question... how much euro does it cost to rent a room in nantes? how much euro a month. and does the school help students find rooms? do you guys rent a room?

I am not sure wether i will pass the concours this year, maybe my drawing is not good enough yet and probably my french will not be good enough. but I am hoping to get at least into the animation program in 2010. so I am trying to calculate how much everything is gonna cost.

So I hope someone can help me, I would appreciate all information you can give me regarding living in nantes and studying at the school.
thanks!

Maarten

EDIT:
merci merci merci!! thanks so much thats a great help! ive got another 2 questions.
to get through the concours, is it necesary except for having drawing skills, to have lay-out/ background skills too?
and second,
i have no idea how big nantes is, is the school at a central place? do most people go to school by bus or do they go by bike? (im trying to calculate the costs and if i have to go with the bus every day its gonna cost more).

Dernière édition par MaartenR le Sam 24 Jan - 11:06, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://maartenrijs.blogspot.com
Depoz
Poiscaillus jouflus
Depoz

Où bulle-je? : Nantes

MessageSujet: Re: Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions)   Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions) EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 1:37

Ok !
So for rent a room you can to hope 250€ for a little room (18m² don't ask me in pounces)
You can search on the web this keywords :

-Studio à louer sur Nantes
-Chambre étudiant sur Nantes

See ya
http://au-dela-des-nuages.blogspot.com
MaartenR
Petit poisson
MaartenR

MessageSujet: Re: Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions)   Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions) EmptySam 24 Jan - 11:06

merci merci merci!! thanks so much thats a great help! ive got another 2 questions.
to get through the concours, is it necesary except for having drawing skills, to have lay-out/ background skills too?
and second,
i have no idea how big nantes is, is the school at a central place? do most people go to school by bus or do they go by bike? (im trying to calculate the costs and if i have to go with the bus every day its gonna cost more).
http://maartenrijs.blogspot.com
Depoz
Poiscaillus jouflus
Depoz

Où bulle-je? : Nantes

MessageSujet: Re: Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions)   Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions) EmptyDim 25 Jan - 17:56

- to get through the concours, is it necesary except for having drawing skills, to have lay-out/ background skills too?

- Yeah it's necesary, your book is asked.
So you can add naked's model, sketches, colors...

- I have no idea how big nantes is, is the school at a central place?

Hard to aswer, the school is easy to go with bus (ligne 21, 23, 11, 53, and by night), you can rent bycicles, take the tramway (ligne 2)
http://au-dela-des-nuages.blogspot.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions)   Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions) Empty

Room Nantes, help please! (another 2 questions)
Page 1 sur 1